The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, July 08, 2004  

MICHAEL OR SAM?
Beating a Live Horse

“You’re beating a dead horse,” my critics tell me.

Who could blame them? For the third consecutive week, the Rittenhouse reader poll asks your opinion of the actors on the hit NBC television series “Law & Order.”

This week’s question is one I will admit I’ve been holding in my back pocket, if only from fear the poll’s limitation to just two possible responses, Michael Moriarty or Sam Waterston, might lead to a nationwide outbreak of fisticuffs. (And longtime Rittenhouse readers know how much I appreciate that word. Fisticuffs.)

I promise, this is the last “Law & Order”-related reader poll Rittenhouse will publish, at least in the foreseeable future.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS