The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Saturday, December 04, 2004  

HAVE YOU HEARD FROM LORI?
The Mother-to-Be

Have you heard from my friend Lori of Avocado8 lately? I haven’t either, leading me to think the nearby blogger who aided so many expectant mothers in Philadelphia with her astute reviews of the always-needed public restrooms in Center City, has become a mother. Lori’s last post at Avocado8, dated November 28, “I'm Still Pregnant, the Washing Machine is Still Broken, and the Closets are Still Being Repaired,” seems to indicate she was then on the very verge of giving birth or perhaps just having a breakdown.

And so today I will say congratulations, even if I’m early, to Lori and Al.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS