The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, October 09, 2006  

DAN, DAN THE WAR MAN
Did You Know He's a Dad?
Because That Changes, Like, Everything
!

The nefarious (so they say) Duncan Black of Eschaton reminds us that potty-mouthed warmonger Dan Savage will be doing whatever it is he does, and saying whatever it is he says, at the Trocadero in Philadelphia tomorrow evening.

Like I said, I can't make it because I have, well, I have a thing.

And generally speaking, I don't enjoy spending time with people who vociferously, nastily, and dishonestly advocated a senseless war that already has killed some 2,700 Americans.

But that's just me.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS