The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, November 30, 2006  

NOT SO VERY GAY
They Say

I recently took one of those online "personality" tests, and given the subject, "How Stereotypically Gay Are You?", I guess I sort of failed miserably or passed -- ahem -- with crazy flying rainbow colors.

You Are 8% Stereotypically Gay

You're not gay, or if you are nobody knows. You don't act in a stereotypically gay manner at all. You wouldn't set off anybody's gaydar. Bask in your un-gayness!

How Stereotypically Gay Are You?
Make a Quiz

Meanwhile, my friend and co-worker, K.B., a straight woman, came out -- Get it? -- as 54 percent gay, and therefore much, much gayer than I am, and, if you knew her, you would say that completely makes sense. You know, her whole theater thing and all.

Is it any wonder I never meet anyone?

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS