The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, December 20, 2002  

LIZZ WESTMAN FAN CLUB ALERT
Westman To Sub For the Newly Parental Neal Pollack

Neal Pollack tells me the inestimable Lizz Westman, who is pretty much revered around here, tentatively will sub for him at his weblog, Neal Pollack’s Maelstrom, from December 23 through December 31.

I don’t know, something about Pollack’s new parental obligations, I think. Gee whiz, is that scary or what? It’s odd, I think, that one doesn’t need permission from any governmental authority to reproduce. But I digress.

Contrary to the currently circulating urban legend, Westman is a real person. A real woman, in fact, and not Pollack in drag.

Anyway, this is great news. Westman is one of the funniest writers I’ve ever encountered. She’s often funnier than, well, never mind.

Westman will make what is too often the dreariest week of the year a time to remember. I can’t wait. Be sure to pay her a visit during her interregnum.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS