The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, December 08, 2002  

QUESTIONS BETTER LEFT FOR THE AGES
I’m Going to Pass on This One

I have to say that I can’t help but wonder why anyone thinks, would think, or thought, that “Good King Wenceslaus” is, was, ever would have been, or even would be considered, a Christmas carol.

It’s not.

[Post-publication addendum (December 9): To the many readers who have written, yes, I know arguments can be made on both sides of this. If I were feeling better, I would expand upon my position, but, in truth, I’m really just yanking Skippy’s chain and whatever that is that’s barking beside him on this subject.]

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS