The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, January 28, 2003  

AUTHOR’S QUERY
Regarding Tina Brown and Talk Magazine

Yesterday I posted brief remarks [Second item: “Here, Kitty”] about Tina Brown, the mysteriously enduring former editor of Vanity Fair, the New Yorker, Talk, and some British magazine that nobody cares about.

Doing so sparked some interest on my part in writing a longer piece about Brown, relating specifically to her tenure at the deservedly defunct Talk magazine.

Although I am an incorrigible collector of, among other things, the unusual, worthless, and strange -- a category in which Talk would certainly fall -- and while I subscribed to said periodical for a year or so, I neglected to save my copies of the magazine.

If any of the Review’s readers have a complete or nearly complete collection of Talk, I would appreciate hearing from them. I am particularly interested in gathering a record of the person or persons who appeared on the front cover of each issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS