The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, January 21, 2003  

QUICK TAKES & AROUND THE BEND: COMBINED
A Sampling of the Best from the New & Old Media

It appears Eschaton, a/k/a Atrios, has adopted Blogrolling.com’s technology. Need I say more?

~~~~~

If you have a moment or two, and if this kind of thing -- the Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi -- is of interest to you, pay a visit to what I believe is a new web site, that of the Religious Groups Awareness International Network, or Regain.

And I’m not just saying that because Regain’s articles page links to a May 2002 piece by The Rittenhouse Review, but because theirs is a worthy and noble cause.

~~~~~

Whodunnit? A real-life murder mystery.

~~~~~

Readers know I’m not crazy about the Ariel Sharon regime currently in place in Israel, but Gretta Duisenberg is really some kind of ahistorical nut.

~~~~~

I’m too old, but my nieces and nephews aren’t: How to Win a Rhodes Scholarship.

~~~~~

Will someone please explain to me why Lisa English of Ruminate This hasn’t run for -- and been elected to -- some kind of public office? (Prompted by this post.)

~~~~~

So I guess September 11 is all Germany’s fault. [Ed.: Link requires subscription. If you would like a copy of the article, please e-mail me.]

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS