The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, February 13, 2003  

APPROACHING A MAJOR MILESTONE
Thank You for Your Support

I’ve never publicly discussed or disclosed statistics related to the number of visitors at The Rittenhouse Review. Modest? Embarrassed? Superstitious? I’m not telling. Besides, astute blog-followers could probably make a good guess anyway.

Nonetheless, I’d like to mention that the Review is fast approaching a significant milestone in visitor traffic, one about which I will say only this:

Atrios, eat my dust!

Yeah. As if. (Though he has comments and I don’t. And you know what? He was, like, a block or two away from my place last night and didn’t call or anything. Gee whiz.)

Seriously, thanks to all of the Review’s readers -- devoted, occasional, and accidental -- and my fellow bloggers, friends and foes alike, for their continued patronage. Or support. Or just for stopping by. Or something.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS