The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, February 28, 2003  

BUY THIS SOFTWARE!
More Great Stuff from the People at InterMute

I don't know if you've ever heard of InterMute, but these people rock!

Several months ago I urged readers to buy InterMute's AdSubtract Pro, the best ad-, banner-, cookie-, and pop-up blocking software I've ever used.

Today I'm urging you to buy InterMute's SpamSubtract Pro, the best spam-blocking software I've ever tested.

This thing is amazing. And you can try free for 30 days.

Trust me. It's the smartest $19.95 you will ever spend.

(And, no, I don't get a cut of InterMute's sales. This is purely a public service announcement.)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS