The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, February 10, 2003  

WTF???
I Want My Yellow Times!

I know I’ve had a lot on my mind lately and that I’ve been neglecting too many quality web sites, blogs and non-blogs alike, but when the hell did Yellow Times go down? I mean, like, for real?

This is an occasion for joy among the idiotic, group-thinking warbloggers, no doubt, but a blow to independent thought worldwide.

Nothing less than a tragedy.

[Thanks, I guess, to H.F. of Melbourne for the bad news.]

UPDATE

Bloggers and other friends are assuring me that all is well with Yellow Times.

I’m not so sure. Read this.

[Post-publication update (February 14): Yellow Times is back online in temporary quarters provided by Unknown News. See update, above.]

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS