The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, March 05, 2003  

THE BLOGGER I'D MOST LIKE TO . . .
Yes, Another List

The blogger I would most like to . . .

Meet for drinks in a rowdy bar: Tom of Tbogg.

Meet for drinks some place quiet: Roger Ailes of Roger Ailes.

Share a bottle of wine with: Jane Finch of the Daily Rant.

Stay up with all night talking: Avedon Carol of The Sideshow.

Buy me dinner in L.A.: David Ehrenstein of David E's Fablog

Date: Mike Signorile. (Okay, he's merely a quasi-blogger. And taken.)

Play duets with: Madeleine Kane of Mad Kane's Notables.

Read the first manuscript of my book: Jeanne d'Arc of Body and Soul.

Represent me in a civil matter: Dwight Meredith of P.L.A.

Represent me in a criminal matter: Jeralyn Merritt of TalkLeft.

Do my taxes: Kevin Drum of CalPundit.

Make a movie about my life: Brian Linse of AintNoBadDude.

Take on my enemies: Joe Conason of Joe Conason's Journal.

Bake for me: Kim Osterwalder of Free Pie.

Teach me Finnish: Vaara of Silt.

Teach me how to look cool: Mighty Reason Man of Very Very Happy.

Teach how to spell: Hesiod of Counterspin Central.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS