The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, March 03, 2003  

NEW THINGS TO BUY
Support Turkey and the Turkish People

On the subject of Turkey, and doing business with Turkey, and my current love for the Turkish people and their legislators, and, while I'm at it, sort of ripping off Atrios -- What the hell? He just lives down the street. And I could take him. -- I only have this to say:

Buy -- Don't Boycott:

Turkey
Turkish Delight
Turkish Baths
Turkish Cotton

And all the other stuff Atrios forgot: Like Turkish Taffy, Turkish, uh, . . . Turkish Studies . . . Turkish Cotton . . . Wait! No, he said that already. . . . Turkish, uh, Taffy . . . Wait, no, I said that. . . . Turkish wine. . . . Yeah, Buy Turkish wine! . . . And I don't know, just buy all kinds of Turkish stuff, okay? Until further notice.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS