The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, March 11, 2003  

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
Now Playing at TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse

In a shameless act of self-promotion -- Who me? -- I direct readers to my secondary site, sometimes known in the jargon of blogging as my "annex," a site that in this case goes by the name of TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse.

What? You haven't been reading TRR? Religiously, regularly, repeatedly?

What? Your blog doesn't link to TRR? Explain yourselves! (I might have to start checking. Little Green Snotballs and all that, dontcha know?)

You're missing out on a great deal, some of it pretty darn good, if I must say so myself. (And judging from the traffic reports, I probably should.)

Among the recent entries, working in reverse chronological order:

A Story Without a Villain: An elderly woman, her dog, numerous heroes, and a few tears.

A Séance with Diana: A princess, some greedy hacks, and "reality television" hitting a new level of unreality.

The Pee Thrower Flinches: The Mainline, an attempted murder, a millionaire, and his urine.

File Under: Get Over Yourself: Jennifer Lopez, six limos, and all of 300 feet.

"Degas and the Dance" on Your Very Own PC: An artist, some dancers, a great museum, and your PC.

Marcel Marceau is Alive and Well and Still Doing That Mime Crap: Self-explanatory, I would think.

Mildred: The Two-Eyed, One-Tailed, Lying, Stupid Poo-Poo Eater: A bulldog, her excrement, and my shame.

Oliver Twist Would Have Sent This Back: An orphan, bad soup, and Campbell Soup Co. founder John Dorrance.

My Moment Musicale Has Passed: 13 pages of band listings, Philadelphia night life, and what, if anything, I'm missing.

The Ways and Woes of the Introvert: Me, me, me. I, I, I. Not that an introvert would ever say such things.

The Other Michael Jackson Documentary: Michael Jackson, Neal Pollack, and an impending call from my attorneys.

A Pharmaceutical Conundrum: Three prescriptions, four pharmacies, and no drugs.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS