The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture

Wednesday, March 05, 2003  

And Learning From One of the Best

Sean-Paul Kelley of The Agonist has a wife. Well, you probably knew that already. And how bureaucracy almost kept them apart. Young lovers crossing cultural and geographic boundaries vexed by the impersonal ways of a government gone mad. Their emotions toyed with, their hearts torn asunder, their love reduced to a form-in-triplicate by the cold and imperial...

Oh, sorry, I got kind of carried away there.

Anyway, her name is Tatiana.

She's new here, in the U.S. I mean, and I'm not sure she's even opened a checking account or received her driver's license, but she's blogging already, at the aptly named blog, Russian Beauty.

And she's very good. And funny. And she directed me to what I think may be the very best web site in the world. (Though I thought this one was sad. And the basketball theme they use on the masthead is pretty lame.)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |