The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, June 11, 2003  

BACK UP & BLOGGING
My Thanks to Greg

It looks like my recent computer problems have been resolved, at least to the extent that I once again can blog with impunity and ferocity.

My thanks go entirely to a certain Greg, who, I understand, would be happy to provide similar PC trouble-shooting services to others in the greater Philadelphia area. For a reasonable fee, of course.

He’s brilliant, hyper tech savvy, a real pro, and a certified (legit) masseur as well.

If you’re interested in Greg's services, let met know and we'll arrange for a contract. (I get a 10 percent finder's fee, of course. I'm assuming Greg is aware of that already.)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS