Sunday, September 14, 2003
It’s Time to Demand Some Answers
There was a fascinating article in Thursday’s edition of the Philadelphia Daily News, “Why Don’t We Have Answers to These 9/11 Questions?” by William Bunch.
If you’re not scared and angry, or at least scratching your head in amazement, when you have finished reading Bunch’s article, from which I’ve extracted the reporter’s 20 questions, you really ought to be.
Bunch’s questions are listed below, but read the article to get the chilling background to each of these inquiries:
1. What did National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice tell President Bush about al Qaeda threats against the United States in a still-secret briefing on Aug. 6, 2001?
2. Why did Attorney General John Ashcroft and some Pentagon officials cancel commercial-airline trips before Sept. 11?
3. Who made a small fortune “shorting” airline and insurance stocks before Sept. 11?
4. Are all 19 people identified by the government as participants in the Sept. 11 attacks really the hijackers?
5. Did any of the hijackers smuggle guns on board as reported in calls from both Flight 11 and Flight 93?
6. Why did the NORAD air defense network fail to intercept the four hijacked jets?
7. Why did President Bush continue reading a story to Florida grade-schoolers for nearly a half-hour during the worst attack on America in its history?
8. How did Flight 93 crash in western Pennsylvania?
9. Was Zacarias Moussaoui really “the 20th hijacker”?
10. Where are the planes’ “black boxes”?
11. Why were Donald Rumsfeld and other U.S. officials so quick to link Saddam Hussein to the attacks?
12. Why did 7 World Trade Center collapse?
13. Why did the Bush administration lie about dangerously high levels of toxins and hazardous particles after the WTC collapse?
14. Where is Dick Cheney’s undisclosed location?
15. What happened to the more than $1 billion that Americans donated after the attack?
16. What was the role of Pakistan’s spy agency in the Sept. 11 attacks and the subsequent murder of U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl?
17. Who killed five Americans with anthrax?
18. What happened to the probe into C-4 explosives found in a Philadelphia bus terminal in fall 2001?
19. What is in the 28 blacked-out pages of the congressional Sept. 11 report?
20. Where is Osama bin Laden?The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |