The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, October 28, 2003  

THANKS, GRATITUDE & APPRECIATION
A Tribute to Rittenhouse Readers

I just wanted to post a quick expression of thanks, gratitude, and appreciation to all of the readers who recently have made donations to The Rittenhouse Review.

The collection so far has topped anything I ever would have expected. Actually, I expected nothing, having made only a passing reference to the “tip box” in the October 19 post in which I announced a real-world-induced hiatus. Well, that and the fact that during its entire existence the tip box had been hit only one time prior to that date.

I suspect, then, that many, and probably most, of the donations came as a result of the gentle prodding published by my fellow Bloggers, including Atrios of Eschaton, Tom of TBogg, Jeralyn Merritt of TalkLeft, Jeanne d’Arc of Body and Soul, Kevin Raybould of Lean Left, Tim Dunlop of the Road to Surfdom, Avedon Carol of The Sideshow, and anyone I might have forgotten though I hope there are none. For their kindness I am especially grateful.

Thanks as well to those who have sent job leads and referral notes, and to readers offering messages of support and encouragement. It has all meant a very great deal to me.

As I said on the 19th, I hope to return to blogging “full time” as soon as possible. I’m looking forward to it.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS