The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, November 20, 2003  

RAISE YOUR HANDS
Sunday Morning TV Time

World O’ Crap is easily the best of the latest batch of blogs to appear on the scene. Its founder, editor, publisher, and proprietor is a woman who, to the best of my knowledge, has remained anonymous, almost as anonymous as the founder, editor, publisher, and proprietor of TBogg, where I first learned about WOC.

I don’t know who she is, but the WOC blogger is both brilliant and hilarious, just like “Tom” of TBogg.

Now, tell me, what would you give to watch a Sunday morning “week in review” program co-hosted by the two founders, editors, publishers, and proprietors of WOC and TBogg?

You know your alternatives, but even if those dismal selections weren’t available, and in a just world they wouldn’t be, wouldn’t you pay something? I know I would. Hell, I might even sign up for cable again.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS