The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, November 10, 2003  

STRAYING INTO TBOGG’S TERRITORY
And That of “Boondocks” as Well

I know I’m treading on TBogg territory here, but what the hell? I’ll put it out there anyway.

A quasi-random thought now that I have a few spare minutes: Why do I never see Ann Coulter walking around with a razor cut on her Adam’s apple? Because, I mean, hers really is a big one, maybe even larger than mine, which is pretty, uh, prominent, to say the least, and I hack mine up all the time, and that’s after shaving daily for 25 years.

That’s all. Hope to be back soon.

(I’m usually much better than this.)

(The job search, by the way, is going just swimmingly. If, of course, by “swimmingly” one means veering on the very edge of drowning.)

[Post-publication addendum (November 13): “Weird”? You want “weird,” Avedon? You should see the stuff I don’t post to Rittenhouse. (But she’s right about the whole job thing.)]

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS