The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, December 19, 2003  

FRIDAY READER SURVEY #1
Comments?

I’m starting something new today, something I plan to run every Friday: a survey of Rittenhouse readers.

I tried to find polling software that would suit my needs, but was unsuccessful.

As a result, I’m asking readers instead to send me an e-mail in response to this question:

Should The Rittenhouse Review add a forum for comments after each post to the site?

In order to facilitate tallying, please enter the following in the subject line of your e-mail: Friday Survey #1: Yes, No, or No Opinion, as you see fit.

Please do not add, ahem, comments to these messages, as I would prefer to gather the results from a scan of the subject lines only.

Thanks for your help!

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS