The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, December 08, 2003  

HEY, I’M AN INSIDER
Just Try Me

Do you remember that incident, relayed in David Brock’s Blinded By The Right and reported elsewhere, about Laura Ingraham and a certain Georgetown townhouse and the mail slot and the garden hose and the water and, most important, the water sent spewing through the garden hose through the mail slot into the townhouse?

Well, I’m not one to brag about being in on it all or anything, because I rarely am, but I recently received independent confirmation of the identity of the offending party and her victim by not one, not two, but now three different individuals, none of whom knows the other.

Furthermore, I now feel confident in saying not only that, yes, the nasty episode really occurred, but that I know to whom the townhouse, the mail slot, the garden hose, and even the water belonged.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS