The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Saturday, December 20, 2003  

I’VE BEEN TO SAVANNAH

I’ve been to Savannah. Savannah, Georgia.

No, not recently, so, no, I haven’t seen Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck cruising town inconspicuously in their lime green SUV. (Nude, shirtless. That’s me trolling for hits, not they seeking even more attention.)

But I’ve been there.

And based on just that one visit I can say with confidence that the women in Savannah are, or at least there are women in Savannah who are, better looking than this one. And less dangerous, too.

[Note: This post originally was published at TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse.]

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS