The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, December 16, 2003  

POLITICAL AFFINITIES
Is Rep. Dennis Kucinich My Man?

Wondering which candidate deserves your support? Or the candidate with whom you share the greatest affinity, at least according to a quick questionnaire?

Well, I wasn’t, but I still trekked over to SelectSmart.com’s American Presidential Candidate’s Selector and answered all of the questions. It’s uncanny how accurately the poll assessed my political proclivities.

The results of my experience with SelectSmart are posted below:

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (75%)

Rev. Al Sharpton (68%)

Sen. John Kerry (62%)

Gov. Howard Dean (59%)

Ret. Gen. Wesley K. Clark (57%)

Sen. John Edwards (57%)

Sen. Carol Moseley-Braun (52%)

Rep. Dick Gephardt (50%)

Sen. Joseph Lieberman (36%)

President George W. Bush (23%)

More than anything else I’m shocked President Bush, miserable failure he, scored as high as 23 percent. Must be the whole cloning thing.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS