The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, January 26, 2004  

DO YOU KNOW HTML?
No, Not the Dork from Math Class, That was Howard Temmill

Listen, readers, far and near, do you know HTML?

As best I can tell, I cannot, using Blogger software, easily create a command by which a reader may readily print just one post from The Rittenhouse Review.

Does anyone know enough about HTML to write such code?

If so, let me know, because you would be doing my readers, me, and my career, such as it is at the moment (shambles, anyone?), a very big favor.

I cannot pay you, at least not today, though I might on Tuesday, if only with a hamburger. (And if you don’t get that, you’re just too damned young, and, may I say, just head for Google, and I wish you well?)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS