The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, January 26, 2004  

I WISH I WERE . . .
Raking It In (Or Just Cashing In)

I wish I were Sam Waterston.

Why?

Because if I were Sam Waterston I’d be making a lot of money starring on “Law & Order,” a show from which, based on the series’s past treatment of major characters, he would have been given the ol’ heave-ho a long time ago (along with Jerry Orbach, of whom I grew tired years ago).

But if I were Sam Waterston, I’d also be picking up more than a little cash on the side doing advertisements for so wide a range of vendors as to include The Nation and TD Waterhouse.

Nice work(s) if you can get it.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS