The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, January 23, 2004  

MEGHAN COX GURDON ON MARTHA STEWART
I Feel Like Superman

By way of World O’ Crap I just learned that Meghan Cox Gurdon, the World’s Worst Mother (TM), has a piece in today’s “Opinion Journal,” a service of the wackos at The Wall Street Journal editorial page, about . . . Martha Stewart.

Oh, man, does this have my name written all over it or what?

I wish I had noticed the piece earlier today, but it’s Friday night and my overwhelming social calendar, which includes a dinner party that will be attended by Tina Brown, distracts me.

Like hell! (And on so many levels, like hell.) I can’t wait to get started. Stay tuned. I will not let you down. Time to put on The Mamas and The Papas CDs and enter the zone . . .

Meanwhile, occupy yourself with “‘Mummy? Are we pretentious or just banal?’,” from TBogg, a post that includes, at its very start, what is probably the most hilarious paragraph in the history of blogging.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS