The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, January 23, 2004  

WHOA! BANDWIDTH OVERLOAD!
Is This What Andy Meant?

I apologize for readers’ inability to see the various photographs posted at The Rittenhouse Review.

Between a healthy traffic flow and more than the usual number of graphics, I’ve exceeded the bandwidth available under the otherwise ample subscription I have with the photo-hosting service. (There was a time when I would have ponied up funds to enhance the subscription. Sadly, with my landlord and its nasty agent, my building manager, breathing down my neck, those days are over.)

If you would like to see the photos, including that of my impending, my incipient niece, keep in mind that traffic drops on weekends. So stop by on Saturday or Sunday.

Maybe this is what Andrew Sullivan means when he blathers about “explosive bandwidth costs.” Oh, wait, Andy doesn’t post photographs. Never mind.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS