The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, January 28, 2004  

A WHOLE LOT OF HA-HAS
Patting Myself on the Back Here

Okay, so there’s been this exchange of correspondence, via e-mail, between my cousin L.M. and my sister C. and me that, to anyone privy to it, and that likely does not include you, I regret to say, proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am, in C.’s own words (and she’s just friggin’ incredibly funny herself, and gee whiz, just finish one of those books or something, would you?), “the funniest person in the world.”

So take that, Dennis . . . Dennis . . . Dennis, what? . . . Dennis something . . . Whatever . . . P.J. . . . Christopher . . . Taki . . . Megan . . . I don’t know, I don’t care. Nobody knows, nobody cares.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS