The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, February 06, 2004  

CLUE ME IN
Because I’m Missing Something Here

As I’ve said here before, I miss a lot. Much of what I miss I miss because I don’t watch television and rarely listen to the radio, leaving me fairly well detached from the popular culture. But I’ve always thought, at least when it comes to politics, that I’m more than reasonably well informed, that I’m aware, observant, astute even.

So will someone please explain to me what the hell is the vested interest of organizations like the Free Market Foundation and Americans for Tax Reform in the issue of gay marriage?

You know, years ago groups not altogether unlike these were called fronts.

Maybe it’s time that word was brought back into our discourse.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS