The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, February 26, 2004  

A LITTLE MISGUIDED
But I Appreciate the Sentiment

Over at Eschaton a reader offered some comments about me, my current situation, and my op-ed piece in the Philadelphia Daily News.

In case you didn’t see it, I thought I would share:

[I]t simply defies belief this man has no job and no one to come home to.

I sorta understand being unemployed, but there have to be 5,000 Philadelphia women who would fight to get into his door. They just don’t know he’s there.

It’s just so [expletive deleted] wrong, to have this brilliant man not ply his skills for pay and to be alone. […]

Thanks for the blog link. The piece was not like his usual style at all, and it was good to get the background.

You know, I get that a lot. The whole let-me-fix-you-up thing. I really do.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS