The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Saturday, February 21, 2004  

THE RITTENHOUSE REVIEW WRITES
Asking for More

A short while ago The Rittenhouse Review -- oh, let’s not be so grand -- a short while ago I, in a Dickensian moment, that a nice contrast to my recent Dr. Seuss moment, wrote to the author of I Am Eating My Husband’s Soul:

Please, ma’am, may I have some more? Some more of the most hilarious writing on the web today? Please?

I’m never sure what to do with I Am Eating My Husband’s Soul. Should I check the site every day hoping for a daily dose of laugh-out-loud humor? Or should I resist that powerful temptation and sort of store it up, that in order to spend an hour or so falling off my chair?

Either way it’s great, and if you’re not reading it, you’re missing out. Big time.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS