The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, February 10, 2004  

TRIAL UPDATE
We’re Getting Closer

We are but 36 hours away from the big confrontation: the municipal court’s hearing of Miss Thing’s previously discussed lawsuit against me, a landlord-tenant complaint dating back more than five weeks.

Strangely, I have yet to hear from the court that Miss Thing has withdrawn her hasty, frivolous, and vindictive suit. I say “strange” because all arrears have since been satisfied, including, far beforehand, prior to her complaint in fact, some of those she alleges in her filing.

This apparent negligence on her part can only mean, I think, that Miss Thing is seeking from me the dubious $450.00 of attorneys’ fees she recklessly incurred not only of her own accord but on behalf of all of the building’s tenants, and all of that nonsense, as I’ve said in the past, with respect to a complaint she knew or should have known at the time it was filed was demonstrably false.

You’ve got another thing coming, lady.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS