The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, March 23, 2004  

DEGRADING COURTNEY LOVE?
It Can’t Be Done

A lovely little item from “Page Six” of today’s New York Post about Courtney Love, that horrible piece of trash that just won’t burn:

[Kofi] Asare says he was heading into Wendy’s around 8 p.m. last Wednesday when he saw Love flashing her breasts at paparazzi outside. “All I wanted was some chicken nuggets,” Asare says. “I saw Miss Love flashing everyone. I had to push the envelope. I figured, ‘This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.’ She flashed me so I was like, ‘May I?’ She was cool with it. It wasn’t like I was trying to do anything to degrade her.”

Rest assured, Mr. Asare, you did not. At this point, Miss Love, as you call her, is simply no longer degradable.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS