The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Saturday, March 27, 2004  

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
What a Mess

Yes, I know, it’s been a light week again here at Rittenhouse.

The lack of posts, for which I apologize, resulted primarily from technical difficulties.

First, since Wednesday I have experienced some consistently erratic behavior on the part of my PC (and the oxymoron there is intentional). My PC, God bless her, is now four years old. What is that in dog years? In human years? Regardless, don’t fail me now, Gertie!

Second, I continue to encounter recurring problems with Blogger’s software, a frustrating situation compounded by the inability of Blogger’s support staff to comprehend even the simplest of explanations of the template-related problems I relate to them, combined with their seemingly innate ability to brush off my concerns as misguided, ill-informed, and irrelevant.

I hope to resolve all of these issues by Monday.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS