The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, April 08, 2004  

FOUR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
I’m Not So Good at This Stuff

New Blogging Software

Blogger.com is driving me crazier than I already am. I’m in the process of changing to an alternative that comes highly recommended from several of my favorite Bloggers. I hope the change will be both quick and painless, for me and for you.

Tracking Traffic

I wasn’t exactly thrilled with SiteMeter and its belligerent owner/manager, so I switched to Extreme Tracking, which doesn’t provide the necessary level of detail in its reports. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Saving Documents on a CD

Did you know that if you want to pull a file from your hard drive and put it on a blank CD, you can’t just edit, copy, edit, paste? I didn’t know that. Not until last week, at least. What is it I need or need to know?

Heart This

Does anyone know how to create, in a format blogger.com will accept, a letter “i” with a heart rather than a dot on top? (Hint: Another post about “Miss Thing” is in the offing.)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS