The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture

Thursday, April 08, 2004  

I’m Not So Good at This Stuff

New Blogging Software is driving me crazier than I already am. I’m in the process of changing to an alternative that comes highly recommended from several of my favorite Bloggers. I hope the change will be both quick and painless, for me and for you.

Tracking Traffic

I wasn’t exactly thrilled with SiteMeter and its belligerent owner/manager, so I switched to Extreme Tracking, which doesn’t provide the necessary level of detail in its reports. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Saving Documents on a CD

Did you know that if you want to pull a file from your hard drive and put it on a blank CD, you can’t just edit, copy, edit, paste? I didn’t know that. Not until last week, at least. What is it I need or need to know?

Heart This

Does anyone know how to create, in a format will accept, a letter “i” with a heart rather than a dot on top? (Hint: Another post about “Miss Thing” is in the offing.)

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |