The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, April 16, 2004  

JUST A LITTLE NOTE
It’s About CDs

Okay, I’m not much of a techno guy (i.e, I’m a geek; well, maybe not a geek, really, just a loser know-nothing.), but while placing a CD in my stereo today, I noticed this message imprinted upon the disc:

All rights of the producer and of the owner of the work [Ed.: The guy’s dead, if anyone cares.] [are] reproduced [and] reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance[,] and broadcasting of this record [are] prohibited.

Lending?

I borrowed this four-CD set from one of my housemates.

Am I in trouble?

Over to you Jeralyn, Seth.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS