The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, April 16, 2004  

A SITE TO REMEMBER
So Many Channels, So Little Time

Until a month ago, I spent a year without television: no cable and, because of a broken antenna connection, no OTA (over the air) viewing either.

So now I’m getting back in to it. TV, I mean.

Funny, I’m still relying on my old favorites: A&E, Lifetime, the History Channel, and PBS.

Yeah, I know, I’m a TV geek.

Still, it’s nice to know what else is going on, and for that I rely upon, and recommend to you, Zap2it, for localized and individualized TV listings.

It’s informative, handy, even.

Thanks to Zap2it, last night I caught the beginning of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” for just the second time.

Call me unimpressed. (I’ve not seen an entire episode.)

That one guy -- the one with the really scary bleach-blond hair -- he gives advice about clothes, about one’s wardrobe?

He’s the worst dressed guy on the show, all the straight men included.

You want wardrobe advice? Call me. I have references.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS