The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, June 09, 2004  

I DON’T EAT THESE
But Mildred Does

I don’t know where this post is coming from, other than insomnia, but allow me to alert my fellow dog owners to T-Bonz, a “doggie” treat rather new to us that has been received eagerly by the house dog, Mildred.

(Good luck finding a link for T-Bonz. Ralston and Purina and Ralston-Purina are painfully ignorant with respect to the web.)

Mildred, officially Chadwin VII’s Mildred Pierce, the latter half of the name a reference to one of the greatest films of all times, “Mildred Pierce,” loves her T-Bonz.

The scary thing is that with my budget limiting my intake of beef and other meats, I have become strangely and inordinately jealous of Mildred while distributing these treats.

Rest assured, I haven’t tasted T-Bonz yet, but I will admit these little nuggets sometimes smell, well, pretty damned good.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS