The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, June 09, 2004  

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
If Anything

I know it’s kind of personal, but I’d like to know. As such, I’m asking, in the weekly poll of readers, posted in the sidebar at right, to which, if any, religious belief(s) you align yourself.

The poll offers the following choices: Agnostic/Atheist/Unitarian, Eastern (Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism), Christian: Roman Catholic, Christian: Orthodox or Other Catholic, Christian: Protestant, Christian: Other, Islam, Judaism, and Other.

As always, I will reveal my vote at the conclusion of voting, in this case the evening of Tuesday, June 15.

That said, I will say now that I already have voted.

I’ll bet you think I cast my vote for “Christian: Roman Catholic.”

If so, let me say you’re wrong.

I’ll explain later.

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS