The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, July 30, 2004  

FRIDAY FUN
How Do You Get to Rittenhouse
Search, search, search

Here’s a regular “Friday Feature”: “How Do You Get to Rittenhouse?”

For readers not familiar, this is a “Friday Fun” feature serving up just a sampling of searches that recently brought visitors to The Rittenhouse Review.

And, so, here we go, from the ridiculous to the sublime and back again.

manoj night shyamalan fan club
Actaully, what I recently learned from devoted reader, B.F., that the real name of M. Night Shyamalan, was actually Manoj Night Shayamalan, wasn’t quite correct; most-devoted reader C.F.C tells me his real name is Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan.

Reader C.F.C. still plans to see to “The Village,” which starts in theaters today, Friday, as do I. But knowing C.F.C., she will go see it with a bunch of “the girls.” Knowing me, I’ll go alone.

Martha Strewart skylands address
I know where it is. It’s in Maine. Actually, I have the very exact address. Just don’t, really. I mean, come on. [Full disclosure: I once went to a party at which Ms. Stewart was one of the most famous guests. She would not remember me.]

Jonathan Steinberg
Why, why, do I see this one so often? Are you baiting me? Yes, he’s my former supervisor. My co-supervisor, actually. All in all, a decent man. And I’m not picking up on this one again. We’re done with this, okay?

Meg Whitman lesbian
I don’t know, maybe. Whitman, the head honcho of trinket-vending eBay kind of looks it. But who cares? Now, tell me she’s giving big money big time to the Bush/Cheney freaks and I’ll be back with another story.

wet shirts contest
Which one? Which one, I mean, at which I performed? Because there several, and there were prizes.

ann coulter embarrassed republicans
Self-definition, personified. If personified is the right word.

scandals sex holly wood photo
Holly Wood? Wasn’t she in my geometry class? I’m going to have to ask Cora.

afghan throw dance in the city Renoir

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

newspaper review a black woman civil war memoirs by susie king taylor

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS