The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, July 13, 2004  

YOU SAID IT
I Didn’t

In the last, the final, I think, weekly poll at The Rittenhouse Review about the hit NBC television series “Law & Order,” a poll ended earlier this evening, readers here were asked to choose which were the better Manhattan district attorney on “Law & Order,” having been offered a choice between Michael Moriarty and Sam Waterston.

In this particular poll you, my Rittenhouse readers, chose, and I say this at the risk of current and future traffic, foolishly chose, and that by a margin of two-to-one, the tiresome, the overdone, the I’ve-had-it-with-him, ’60s refugee/leftover Waterston (and I’m speaking here about the character not the actor, I think) over the obviously superior dramatic genius, Michael Moriarty.

Pul-leeze! This one wasn’t anywhere near difficult.

Regardless of your misguidedness, or not, thank you for your participation in the weekly reader poll.

A new poll was posted here at Rittenhouse earlier this evening.

Popular culture, again. And when I say “popular,” I mean it, because, well, there’s just no other explanation for these two.

[Post-publication addendum: Have you hit the Rittenhouse tip box lately? It’s sitting, awfully lonely, in the sidebar at right, under the heading “Summer Drive.” Thanks a million. No . . . thanks a few bucks.]

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS