The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, September 14, 2004  

GRRRR!
PC Problems: And I’m Not Talking “Politically Correct”

You know, I really felt on Saturday that I was getting my momentum back after some disruptions to my normal routine, including but not limited to the Blogger.com problems I mentioned. I had even prepared a copy of posts for Sunday, including some information about the 427th Transportation Company.

Then it happened: Some kind of bizarre PC failure that has kept me offline until today.

Actually, I’m still not really back online. I’m posting from a PC at the Free Library of Philadelphia, where demand for the machines is so great that a user is lucky if he’s able take advantage of the library’s daily limit of one hour of use.

The technician, actually a friend of mine, is still working on the problem. I’ll be back soon.

|HOME|

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS