The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, September 30, 2004  

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA BIN LADEN?
Fun With Archives

Will Osama Bin Laden be found in time for the presidential election?

Although I'm not usually prone to singing on to conspiracy theories, I will admit to harboring concerns about this matter.

Why the U.S. military, under direction of the Bush administration, didn't catch Bin Laden years ago remains a question for the ages. I suppose we'll never know why nabbing Bin Laden fell so low on the list of our priorities in Afghanistan, but the question still exists.

I was thinking this as I plumbed the depths -- and I mean that -- of AndrewSullivan.com, where I found this precious observation about OBL:

THEY GOT HIM: Of course they have [sic]. Why did [sic] you think they timed the release of that tape the way they did?

The date of that Sullivanism? December 14, 2001. Nearly three years ago.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS