The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, November 22, 2004  

GETTING BACK TO DAVID HOROWITZ
A Quasi-Intellectual Oddity

Earlier this evening I posted a brief item at HorowitzWatch, a blog I created in July 2002 to keep an eye on the antics and hysterics of David Horowitz -- no, not the crusading consumer advocate, but the opportunistically conservative foundation-funds-feeder -- an endeavor ably and nobly aided by several of my fellow bloggers.

I regret that I have neglected the tending HorowitzWatch deserves, relying on my colleagues to keep the site going. My neglect resulted largely from the fact that Horowitz's star, such as it ever was, has faded considerably in the past two years, a diminishment that is the responsibility of only one person: the increasingly marginal fringista known as David Horowitz.

And I must admit I wouldn't have been able to publish today's post, "Pass the Microphone to Roger Ailes," without the assistance of Roger Ailes, the blogger who proudly has nothing whatsoever to do with Fox News.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS