The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, November 22, 2004  

NOW WITH COMMENTS
On a Trial Basis

The Rittenhouse Review, starting this evening, features an opportunity for readers to comment on each post published at this site.

I have great misgivings about this change, but am willing to add the feature on a trial basis in response to readers' longstanding requests for a voice at the site.

As such, I make no promises.

Let me say that I'm still learning exactly how the comments section functions, or even if it works at all. If there are unacceptable limitations embedded in the software I will turn off the feature.

And allow me to emphasize that profanity, vulgarity, crude language, personal attacks, unauthorized commercial activity, and spam are strictly forbidden.

[Note: Commenters especially are encouraged to make a donation to the annual pledge drive. Blogging at the public library and from my housemate's laptop is not particularly effective and, frankly, it's getting old.]

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS