The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, December 24, 2004  

AND THEN THERE’S THAT OTHER BOOK
Not My Younger Sister, But My Younger Brother

Warning! Still more shameless familial promotion ahead.

Sure, my little younger sister beat me to the presses with her book, Savannah College of Art and Design: Restoration of an Architectural Heritage.

I can deal with that. Congratulations and everything.

And now it appears my little younger brother, Christopher Capozzola, will beat me to the whole ink-on-paper thing as well, this with his forthcoming work, Uncle Sam Wants You: Political Obligations in World War I America.

(Don’t you wish you had thought of that title? That subject?)

[Write faster, Jim!]

By the way, Capozzola (Christopher) recently was the subject of a brief article in Italia Press, “Cittadinanza e Identità in Tempo di Guerra.” [Ed.: Linked article written in Italian.]

Translations of the linked article are available upon request.

For a modest fee, of course.

Hey, someone in the family has to make some money from this.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS