The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, December 03, 2004  

SUPPRESSING “SISTERS” AGAIN
Somebody Doesn’t Like Lynne Cheney’s Writing

Last week I posted a brief item about an intrepid blogger, one Mrs. Tarquin Biscuitbarrel, who graciously made dirty-book writer Lynne Cheney’s dirty -- and aggressively suppressed -- book, Sisters, available to a wide audience.

Someone must really hate Mrs. Biscuitbarrel, or perhaps they just hate Mrs. Cheney’s book.

You see, Mrs. Biscuitbarrel dropped me a note this afternoon telling me Live Journal has blocked her access to the site’s template. And I notice that Mrs. Biscuitbarrel’s web site has been taken down, presumably by Live Journal.

No word yet on who instigated this attack.

I don’t know, I have the feeling this isn’t the last we’ve seen of Sisters.

[Post-publication addendum (December 5): Roger Ailes may have a solution.]

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS