The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, January 28, 2005  

THE CLOTHES MAKE THE MAN
Or Not

You know, if I were to attend an international gathering at Auschwitz memorializing the tragedy of the Holocaust, I would wear black.


"You mean the NFC Championship game was last week?"

A black suit and black shoes. Black socks, even.

But that's just me.

[Post-publication addendum I: See also World O' Crap, No More Mister Nice Blog, the American Street, The Sideshow, and Eschaton.]

[Post-publication addendum II: Reader M.A.C. writes: "Classic. In the tradition of all our illustrious VPs. I bet he watches TV in his underwear."]

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS