The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, January 20, 2005  

COMING THROUGH
Can’t Beat These Readers

About a week ago I asked Rittenhouse readers for some help with a book on which I’m working.

I thought maybe a stray Los Angeles-area reader might be able to take a few photographs in Santa Monica to assist my research. Just taking a shot, you know.

No fewer than three readers came through with offers to help, and C.W. of West Adams, newly acquired digital camera in very able hands, sent along more than a dozen outstanding photographs for which I am extremely grateful.

Meanwhile, another reader, M.K., a Michigan resident, has offered to assist with the Marquette project to which I referred in an addendum to the initial request.

You, Rittenhouse readers, are amazing. Thank you all.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS